AWS DevOps engineer
- 3+ years designing, deploying, supporting an infrastructure of web applications
- 2 years experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, S3, AMI, EBS, Lambda, Elasticache)
- Experience in managing SQL-like database servers (backup/restore, Master-Slave replications)
- Extensive knowledge of *nix systems;
- Solid experience with Bash scripting;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Experience with at least one or more Automation tools: SALTStack, Ansible, Puppet or Chef Experience with one or more monitoring tools (Cloudwatch, Grafana, NewRelic, Datadog, Zabbix etc);
- At least Intermediate strong level of English.
Experience within Ruby ecosystem (bundle dependency management, RVM, Capistrano deployment etc) will be a plus.
- Master’s degree/Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related.
- Work closely with dev team to create the infrastructure needed for production/dev/staging environment
- Setup and maintain Continuous integration system
- Automate and maintain the release process
- Constantly improve build and release processes of software
- Setup monitoring tools
- Give recommendations for enhancing performance and security
- Be up to date with the latest tools and best practices
In 2015 Forbes recognized Good.co app as TOP-10 disruptions in HR in the USA.
It is a revolutionary discovery engine and social network built for those looking for greater happiness and meaning in their career, relationships and personal lives. Through the series of personality quizzes, individuals can learn about their personality and unlock their Archetype blend.
This process, steeped in hard science, examines thousands of data points to find the best cultural fit between job seekers and job openings.
Link to Application here
- 1-st stage - interview with our recruiter and Senior NodeJS developer
- 2-nd stage - customer interview/ interview with our CTO Andrew Kuzmych
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies
- Easy touch with Technical leaders, no bureaucracy
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, free English classes
- Growing library of latest business literature
- TechMagic football team
- Relocation support
- Competitive social package