Lead Ruby developer
- 6+ years of experience in web programming development
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby
- Experience in leadership or managerial position (TeamLead, Project Coordinator)
- Experience in the full-cycle development process
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate strong or higher)
- Implement new features in the Back-end part of the project
- Daily communication with the client
- Responsibility for the full cycle of Back-end release process (estimation, realization, employee load, negotiation with the stakeholders)
- Following the scrum processes (estimation, stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospective)
- People management.
In 2015 Forbes recognized Good.co app as TOP-10 disruptions in HR in the USA.
It is a revolutionary discovery engine and social network built for those looking for greater happiness and meaning in their career, relationships and personal lives.Through the series of personality quizzes, individuals can learn about their personality and unlock their Archetype blend.
This process, steeped in hard science, examines thousands of data points to find the best cultural fit between job seekers and job openings.
Link to Application here
- 1-st stage - interview with our recruiter and Ruby Developer
- 2-nd stage - Customer interview with CTO of Good.co: Palle Pedersen
Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, free English classes
Competitive social package (paid vacations and sick-leaves, coverage of professional events, relocation support)
Modern office with rest zone, growing library of latest business literature and own football team
One of the best places to work in Lviv (based on DOU rating)