Middle iOS developer (Swift)
- 2+ years of experience in developing complex solutions for IOS (Swift)
- Good knowledge of the IOS SDK
- Experience with Cocoapods
- Problem-solving skills
- Complex UI designing (forms with table views, filling etc)
- Understanding of different architecture (MVVM, VIPER, etc)
- At least intermediate level of English
- Experience with Core Graphics drawing and Unit testing would be a plus
- Objective-C, OpenCV, Basic C++ knowledge
- Master’s degree/Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related.
Do a good thing - help people to have fun with cannabis. Yeees, you heard all right. Cannabis :)
We’re developing a mobile application for the USA market, where some kinds of drugs are legalized (even for medicine targets).
This application can help you to choose the perfect kind of magic grass, which suits individually you. How does it work? You pass 5 gamified quizzes and results determine the psychographic profile, core psychology and desired state. As a result, the application generates a unique code which helps you to choose a perfect item especially for you.
Apart from a funny idea, at first sight, many technical challenges are waiting for you on this project: difficult non-ordinary UI components, animations and many other.
- 1-st stage - interview with our recruiter and IOS developer
- 2-nd stage interview with our Delivery manager Alex Kunitsa
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, English classes (50% compensation)
- Competitive social package (paid vacations and sick-leaves, coverage of professional events, relocation support)
- Modern office with rest zone, growing library of latest business literature and own football team
- One of the best places to work in Lviv (based on DOU rating)