Middle QA engineer
- 2+ years of experience in IT
- Strong QA experience in web testing (manual)
- Strong knowledge/experience in: QA methodologies, procedures & documentation; writing QA test plans and test cases while executing them; test management tools; creation of bug reports; bug tracking system
- Good understanding of modern UX design. Experience of working directly with stakeholders
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- English - at least intermediate strong level (written and spoken)
TheOutplay is an international media and advertising company that offers a unique and innovative solution to both brands and publishers for video advertising. The platform places content and technology at the heart of the digital advertising spend, enabling better streamlined and optimized models for Advertisers, Media Agencies, Content Owners, and Publishers.
- You'll start QA processes on the project from scratch, no legacy procedures, great opportunity to start a new process by yourself
- Ability to use all new fancy stuff in terms of technologies
- Great environment for self-development: tech-talks, trainings, English classes, growing library of the latest business literature;
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves, coverage of certifications and professional events, relocation support;
- Wellness: massage at the office, annual health check once a year, healthy mondays (fruits & vegetables);
- Fun: rest zone at the office, own football team, happy friday (beer & pizza), team buildings and corporate parties;
- One of the best places to work in Lviv (based on DOU rating).