Middle Ruby developer
- 2+ years of experience in Ruby
- Experience of implementing APIs
- Experience in SQL database (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate or higher)
- Ability to implement complex business solutions in a simple and elegant way
- Having a habit of writing clean and well-tested code
- Master’s degree/Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related.
In 2015 Forbes recognized Good.co app as TOP-10 disruptions in HR in the USA.
It is a revolutionary discovery engine and social network built for those looking for greater happiness and meaning in their career, relationships and personal lives.Through the series of personality quizzes, individuals can learn about their personality and unlock their Archetype blend.
This process, steeped in hard science, examines thousands of data points to find the best cultural fit between job seekers and job openings.
Link to Application here
- 1-st stage - interview with our recruiter and Ruby Developer
- 2-nd stage - client interview with CTO of Good.co
- Great chance to work day-to-day with experienced US engineering team
- Coverage of professional events and certifications
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, free English classes (50% compensation)
- Modern office with rest zone, growing library of the latest business literature
- One of the best places to work in Lviv (based on DOU rating)