Middle QA engineer
- 2+ years of commercial experience in web testing;
- Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklists, test cases);
- Understanding of REST API testing;
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Understanding of Agile process, attention to details, ability to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Good team player with a positive attitude;
- At least intermediate strong English level.
In 2015 Forbes recognized Good.co app as TOP-10 disruptions in HR in the USA.
It is a revolutionary discovery engine and social network built for those looking for greater happiness and meaning in their career, relationships and personal lives. Through the series of personality quizzes, individuals can learn about their personality and unlock their Archetype blend.
This process, steeped in hard science, examines thousands of data points to find the best cultural fit between job seekers and job openings.
Link to Application here
- 1-st stage - interview with our Recruiter and Senior QA;
- 2-d stage - client interview.
- Opportunity to improve your skills in manual and automation testing (both mobile and web);
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, English classes;
- Competitive social package (paid vacations and sick-leaves, coverage of ISTQB certification and professional events, relocation support);
- Modern office with rest zone, growing library of latest business literature and own football team;
- One of the best places to work in Lviv (based on DOU rating).