Senior/TechLead IOS developer
- 5+ years of experience in developing complex solutions for IOS (Swift and Objective-C);
- Knowledge of Core Data, Core Animation, Core Audio, Core Graphics, UIKit, GCD (grand central dispatch);
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge;
- Good knowledge of networking concepts (REST API)
- At least upper intermediate level of English.
- iOS UI Testing experience (Appium, XCUITest, UIAutomation)
- MVP application design and complex reactive touch-based UI experience.
- Experience with Android
- Passion for creating high-quality mobile apps
- Problem-solving skills and creativity
- To be a music lover :)
- Designing and implementing new user-facing features in our flagship iOS app
- Collaborating with the design team to create innovative user experiences
- Releasing iteratively in an agile software development environment
- Collaborating closely with the server team and the product team to define and implement features
It's a mobile music streaming platform, which lets you listen to music with friends and chat while you listen.
40+ million fully licensed songs. Thousands of playlists. For free.
On mobile, people spend more time listening to music than any other application and they message most frequently. Our product combines music and messaging for unprecedented engagement - people follow each other, share playlists, listen together, and chat while listening.
The startup has raised $5 million in funding (convertible notes) from Stanford StartX Fund, Garage Technology Ventures, Miramar Ventures, IT-Farm, Dixon Doll (DCM founder), Stanford Farmers & Angels, Zapis Capital and Amino Capital.
- 1-st stage - interview with our recruiter and Senior IOS developer
- 2-nd stage - customer interview
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies and build new services from scratch
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, free English classes
- Competitive social package (paid vacations and sick-leaves, coverage of professional events, relocation support)
- Modern office with rest zone, a growing library of latest business literature and own football team
- One of the best places to work in Lviv (based on DOU rating)