Trainee IOS developer
- Technical education in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related (may be incomplete);
- English level - intermediate and higher (speaking, writing);
- a clear understanding of OOP and SOLID principles, design patterns (behavioral, structural, creational), app architectures (e.g. MVC, MVVM) and how to implement them with Swift;
- at least minimal experience with Swift, Xcode, CocoaPods, GIT (could be non-commercial);
- will be a big plus - experience with Alamofire, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, Fabric/Crashlytics (could be non-commercial); VIPER
HOW TO GET AN OFFER?
- REGISTER HERE (applications are accepted until August 22, 2019, 18.00 o’clock). Please don't send your CV, register via the form only.
- Candidates with the best CVs will be invited for the Test passing (live in our office). It includes a technical part and checking your English level.
- Interview - live conversation with our recruiter and Senior IOS developer.
- Job offer
PROJECT where you'll be working
In 2015 Forbes recognized Good.co app as TOP-10 disruptions in HR in the USA.
It is a revolutionary discovery engine and social network built for those looking for greater happiness and meaning in their career, relationships and personal lives. Through the series of personality quizzes, individuals can learn about their personality and unlock their Archetype blend.
This process, steeped in hard science, examines thousands of data points to find the best cultural fit between job seekers and job openings.
Web-version Link to Application
Mobile app Link to App store
- Opportunity to learn and work under the mentorship of experienced Senior IOS engineer
- Great environment for self-development: tech talks, trainings, English classes
- A growing library of the latest business and technical literature
- TechMagic football team
- Competitive social package