Empowering Innovation Together: TechMagic Celebrates 9 Years
9 years ago started the journey of a software product development company - TechMagic.
Through the years, we confidently stick to our values in helping startups, established organizations, and enterprises with the digital transformation of their projects. This year, we do our best to enhance our existing services and expertise with new directories and become a software product development company.
We got bigger
Despite the challenging market situation, we managed not only to keep our team but become bigger. TechMagic acquired Dynamo Development - expanding its markets and tech stack.
Shared values and work approach allow us to become stronger as one unit.
FinTech expertise in its prime
Acquiring Dynamo also boosted our FinTech direction. We’ve enforced it with the dedicated director - David Grinberg (former Vice President at Goldman Sachs, CTO of Dynamo Development). David’s expertise and experience perfectly fit in with ours, making our Fintech development team stronger than ever. Now among our FinTech services, you can notice:
- Digital wallet development
- Digital banking
- Blockchain apps
- Buy-Now-Pay-Later software
- Payments processing apps
- Cryptocurrency exchange platforms
- Trading platforms
- Wealth management software
- Insurance services
- Asset management
The rise of new competencies: AI and Data Engineering
FinTech direction was not the only one getting bigger for the previous year. We’ve launched new services, including data engineering, and expended skills in prompt engineering, adding to our portfolio AI-based project Wendy. It’s a unique solution that helps streamline recruitment, providing assistance, analysis, and candidate assessments.
- TechMagic boosted up web app development services with a new tech stack: PHP, Java, .Net, and Python development.
- Talking about the cloud directory - we’ve expanded here also. Previously our main focus was on AWS, but as our expertise with GCP and Azure gradually grew, it was just natural to offer it as an individual service.
More security services for all
We’re able to offer more to our clients in the area of software security testing. Now we provide our clients:
- penetration testing,
- managed security services,
- security training,
- сertification preparation consultation.
Achievements and certifications
As always, we’ve put efforts into upgrading our skills, creating a highly-motivated community, and expanding our presence to new markets.
To highlight previous years main “checkpoints” we’ll list the next:
- Passed ISO 9001:2015 and 27001 audit
- Expanded the presence in Poland
- Opened a new office in Kyiv
- Conducted several events: meetups MagicJS and AWS meetups
- Attended FinTech Week London
Moreover, our dedicated work was recognized too:
- Shorted in the list of top 20 employers by Forbes Ukraine
- Were rewarded as the best B2B firm in Poland by Clutch
- Ranked in the Top 250 companies Worldwide by Clutch
Despite the tough times in our country and the worldwide IT market, we have already fundraised 12,8 million UAH for the Armed Forces of Ukraine to bring the victory closer. In dedication to the company’s anniversary, TechMagic founders donated 1 million UAH to "Azov." to support brave soldiers who put their lives on the front line defending the independence and sovereignty of Ukraine. We’re grateful for all the Ukrainian men and women who fought through generations and are still fighting for our homeland.
Let’s rock the digital transformation
Summing up this eventful year for our company, we continue leading the industry with our expertise and experience letting our clients focus on the business while we do what we do best - high-quality software development.
Thank you to all our employees and clients for these amazing years together. There is more to come as we continue our journey of expertise and growth.